Monday, November 8, 2010

Juice in a Box

On Friday night I went grocery shopping with Spencer.  As we were passing the boxed juice portion of an aisle I thought to myself, "I wish I could buy a carton of that boxed juice but it's too expensive."  I didn't think much of it until the next afternoon when I came home to a boxed carton of orange juice in my fridge.  We had breakfast that morning at our house and my sister brought 2 cartons of boxed juice.  To my surprise, she had left one of them for us.  God does answer the desires of our hearts and for that I am grateful!  Thank you Emily and thank you Heavenly Father.

4 comments:

  1. You probably got blessed because you decided to have a breakfast and share your food:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can drink my juice anytime sis! hope the choco chip cookies turned out delicious.

    ReplyDelete