My blessings are countless. My Heavenly Father (God) has always been good to me amidst both trials and triumphs. However, I often get caught only seeking to understand what is wrong with me and/or my life. In an effort to change, I am starting this blog. I love to get on the computer and know that now, each time I do, I will be reminded of my desire to see how He is blessing me. I hope that as you read, you will be inspired to do the same.
Monday, November 1, 2010
A good mother and father
Today I am grateful for my good father and my good mother. Over the past two months, as I have been studying and working for my Social Work master's at the U of U, I have again realized how important it is to have both a secure female and male influence in the life of a child, teenager, an adult. I believe that it is not only important but necessary. My mother influenced my life in ways that my father couldn't and vice versa. They both helped me to grow into who I am today in unique ways that only one of them couldn't have provided. Thank you mom and thank you dad for providing for me in only ways that you could have and thank you Heavenly Father.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for your sweet comments. They touched my heart. I too, am grateful for wonderful parents. Dad
ReplyDelete